- Ceramic containers like mugs or any fancy-shaped figurine that
could hold the candle wax when melted and cooled. Glasses are also
- Gel wax
- Candle wicks
- Pot (for melting wax)
- Candle scent and color (non alcohol-base)
- Sharp scissors
- Take a pencil and twine the wick around it, leave some of the
wick free to reach the bottom part of the candle container. It must
be straight down the center of the container.
- Put the pencil with the twined wick on top of the container;
allowing it to hang down the center of the container.
- Melt the wax, by cutting it into cubes first to hasten the
- Add color and scent, making sure that they will not make the wax
- After melting, pour the gel wax into the container you have
prepared. Fill the container, but st a limit.
- Make sure that the wax-turned-gel fully cools down.
- Check out the wick, if it really takes the focal point of the
- Trim the wick to ¼ of its total length.
- Next you can tie a ribbon around it or stick a piece of fancy
paper, or a nice card, with a special message, or a mini-picture of