Listed are few activities which you can
indulge in to celebrate friendship day this year. Check out things
to do on Friendship Day.
Friendship Day Activities
The first Sunday of August is quite different from
the rest of the Sundays in the year- it's the Sunday dedicated purely to
friends, because it's Friendship Day. It's a day of merriment and day of
enjoyment. Friends are the sunshine of your life and friendship is that
golden thread which ties hearts all around the globe. This friendship
day, indulge in activities that would make you laugh together and have
pleasurable time with your buddies. Plan the day or have a spontaneous
celebration, but make the day special for your friend, because all that
counts is to be with your friends and have a blast. Check out some of
the activities which you can do on this special day dedicated to
Things to Do on Friendship Day
- Give a warm hug to your friend and let them that have a special
place in your heart!
- Prepare a CD or a cassette that features all the songs that
define your friendship or ones that you just happen to mutually
- Send your dear friends an online friendship greeting and add a
- Make a special friendship book for your best friend. You may
include photos, quotes and poetry, telling your friends how special
- If you are all busy during the day, plan to go out to dinner with
your friends. Dress up in your finest clothes and have a fun night
that's different and rocking.
- Organize a party for your friends on the occasion of Friendship's
Day. No need to splurge too much on the decorations and gifts. Make
it simple and fun. Order junk food and make the ambience nice and
calm. Have a good collection of music and you are set to party. You
can also organize a theme party, wherein everyone has to dress up
like a particular character according to the theme.
- Watch a nice movie together. You can head to the nearest theater
and watch it there. While outside, you can also catch up on some
shopping and have lunch together. If you don't want to go outside,
hire some movies and DVD's and watch it with friends, at the comfort
of your home.
- Plan a sleepover at your home. Call your friends, rent some
horror movies, have loads of popcorn and you are all set to enjoy
with your friends. If you have a backyard, put up a tent and lie
down under the night sky, watching the billions of twinkling stars